It’s almost here!
Stag & Bow’s Grand
re-opening weekend !
Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th October
We are picking up speed and galloping towards our grand re-opening weekend! With some fantastic events planned it promises to be something very special in our little History;
- Come and try your hand at taster sessions run by our fabulous tutors including; Fabric Screen printing & foiling techniques, Embroidery, Hand patchwork & machine patchwork, Freehand machine embroidery, Book binding, Box making, Knot work, Machine sewing, Mono printing, Tapestry weaving and Lantern making and more… (official show programme to follow).
- Have a gander and be inspired by our Beautiful Exhibition ‘In Time’ – Victorian Ribbon Designs on Paper.
- Marvel at (have a good ol’ nose around) our Fantastic new textile space ‘Studio Below’.
- Enjoy our newly expanded and renovated shop! Showcasing the hand work of some of our most exciting and contemporary designer makers, Stocking even more delicious yarns, haberdashery, trims, notions and beautiful prized vintage fabrics from near and far for all your making needs.
- Have a go at our lucky dip (prizes, prizes, prizes!) and make the most of all the splendid offers available over the weekend.
As if all that wasn’t exciting enough! We are honoured to have Lovely Local Lady, Craft aficionado and author Leigh Metcalf with us on Saturday 17th from 3 – 5pm to celebrate the launch of her fantastic new book (of which we are VERY PROUD to be a part of);